Checklist of Things to Pack for a Day at the Beach
Even for the most experienced parents, getting things ready for the whole family can be difficult. Many times, life is so busy, that people wait until last minute to pack their things. This is a problem because nine times out of ten rushing causes us to forget something. This article is hopefully going to help you to stay organized and make sure you and your family has everything you need to have a fun and hassle free day at the beach!
- One large beach bag that can take most of your gear
- Mesh bag to put sand toys and other wet stuff in
- One towel per person
- Beach Blanket or chairs
- Salty Life Beach Tent, Shade or umbrella
- Drinking water
- Floaties (rafts, arm floaties or swimfin for the children etc.)
- Plastic zip bags for shell collecting
- Trash bag for any waste
- First aid kit
- Cellphone for emergencies
- Hand sanitizer and baby wipes
- Swim nappies for the babies and change requirements (wipes etc)
- Baby bag, bottles, etc.
- Dry, clean clothes
- Beach toys
- Bocce Ball set
- Radio or mp3 player
- Fishing poles and equipment
Although most of these seem like perfectly obvious items you would need to take to the beach, in a rush, there is no telling what may slip your mind. This checklist is to help you make sure that your last minute packing is successful and you can get to the beach and have fun, without having a panic moment because you forgot something.
Check the items off the list as you go and you can rest easier that it is all there, in the trunk, as you make your way Oceanside!